Common Interest Groups
We have a number of special interest groups: Children, Singles, Men, Ladies, Youth, Young Adults, Business People, and Married couples wanting to learn to how to dance. Find out more and register by visiting our Connection Table before or after one of the services.
These are groups that meet for the sake of mutual spiritual and personal encouragement because of common interests
- ZINGLZ: is a group for those over 30 who are single, separated, or divorced that want to have fun with Christians.
- ALPHA: is a group that meets regularly for the season to learn about basic Christianity.
- YOUNG ADULTS (Crave): Meets every Sunday night at 6:30pm at the Hub.
- DANCE FOR MARRIED COUPLES:married couples that want to learn how to dance. We meet every Friday night at the home of Anita and Allan Johnson. For more information please contact Les or Marie Parrish at 250-964-4884.
- MARKET PLACE MINISTRIES: on Tuesday for lunch at the Allan L Johnson Financial Group office in the Penthouse of the Coast Hotel for study and prayer about effective kingdom ministry in business. Contact Allan Johnson at 250-563-0777.